LATAM Scaling Lead, Marketing Science
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is the source for data driven insights around how businesses can market successfully on Facebook, from understanding consumer behavior on and off Facebook to providing actionable recommendations around optimizing marketing investments. Within Marketing Science, this team is built to scale the cutting-edge work we've been doing and will continue doing to push the advertising industry forward. You will be responsible for helping build the foundation that will shape how Facebook's clients and the industry experiences our work at scale. The right candidate will have strong interest in the advertising industry and particular interest in measurement and insights work in the digital/mobile era.
This individual will work with technical and analytical teams to develop scaled programs for educating on our auction and measurement products and philosophies. They will also help evangelize the tools built for understanding audiences and plan more effective marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Global Scaled Solutions team, focusing on regionalizing and tailoring scaled education content for the LATAM region
- Partnering with the LATAM Marketing Science team for the ongoing development of training needs
- Participate in the creation of Marketing Science training/education strategy for internal and external partners, including in person, video, and self-learning
- Work closely with global counterparts to have deep understanding of needs in each market
- Partner with key cross functional partners such as Product, Product Marketing and Global Marketing Solutions, and Training organizations
- Collect feedback and questions from internal and external partners about education programs and allow for this feedback to influence future programs
- Manage external vendors such as design resources to produce final training materials
- 6+ years of relevant experience, media, performance marketing or analytics marketing experience
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences
- Experience working and influencing in a cross functional relationship
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Previous experience in consumer insights or research roles showing strong knowledge of advertising and measurement methods and technologies
- Quantitative skills such as understanding statistical concepts and transforming analysis into insights
- Experience in building training/education programs for non-technical audience in more technical subjects
- Experience in driving scaling initiatives, taking something from a smaller program to a larger audience
Back to top