LatAm Manager, SMB Programs
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible for enabling businesses and organizations of all sizes to establish an authentic, engaging presence on Facebook. This role will be primarily focused on establishing innovative ways to scale support for SMB's across LatAm. This role will also be responsible for identifying common pain points, challenges, and inefficiencies; developing solutions; leading end-to-end projects and communicating findings across geographical boundaries. Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members, will have passion for small business success, strong attention to detail, sharp analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies and process optimization. This position is full-time and located in our Sao Paulo Office.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Support and lead strategic initiatives to grow our business through reactive and proactive service initiatives
- Work closely with our partners and sales teams to support our advertising customers and deliver consultative support and education on our Facebook products
- Identify trends and process re-engineering opportunities to enhance our products, support processes, optimize workflows and improve operational efficiency in order to increase customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Perform data analysis and execute data-informed initiatives that will improve our customer experience and drive business growth
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams within Facebook
- Minimum 10 years of diverse experience in scalable operations and/or service/sales and or consulting role
- Strong project management experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability in leading high performance teams and delivering successful business results
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Highly effective at interacting with external customers and serving as a subject matter expert on Facebook advertising products
- Action bias, ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Highly motivated and hard-working, and able to think clearly under pressure
- Track record of driving process re-engineering, customer improvements & cost optimizations.Fluency in Portuguese and English.
- 2-3 years in management consulting experience desired
- Advanced spanish preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top