Label Music Business Development Manager, APAC
(Seoul, South Korea - Singapore - Tokyo, Japan)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Label Music Business Development Manager who is passionate about the changing music ecosystem, technology and supporting our goal of connecting people through social media, the mobile eco-system and business strategy. This role will focus on Facebook's strategy and negotiations with music labels in Asia, as well as collaborate with our product and media partnerships teams to ensure a coordinated and best-in-class licensing structure. The position is full-time and based in our office in Singapore, Tokyo or Seoul.
- Manage label licensing strategy and negotiations with rights holders throughout Asia
- Work with Facebook product and partnerships teams to ensure a comprehensive music strategy that supports our efforts to make the world more connected on Facebook
- Represent Facebook in meetings with music industry executives from other companies in Asia
- Be a source of deep insights about the music ecosystem and partners to our executives
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 8+ years of experience in music partner relationship management, focused primarily on working with Asian music partners
- Extensive digital music negotiation experience
- Proven track record of leadership and hands-on deal experience in music licensing for global organizations
- Proven commercial leadership with business development and operational experience with technology companies
- Extensive knowledge of the music industry, digital business models and technology
- Ability to operate independently and pro-actively to drive business goals
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Facebook
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top