Korea Product Marketing Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Product Marketing Manager to drive adoption and growth of advertising solutions for customers across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, Audience Network, and future applications and services. The successful candidate must have experience closely partnering with product and sales leaders across geographies on successful product revenue and adoption programs and in surfacing market feedback on product opportunities in a fast-paced digital marketing company. The demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning and tactical execution in support of channel marketing efforts is also required.
Success in this position requires a strong understanding of the advertising market and Facebookâ€™s advertising products. It also requires a focus on client service and the ability to successfully influence and enable cross functional partners across the organization. The product marketing manager needs to be able to formulate market plans in sync with business objectives, be a strong, hands-on operational manager who is able execute against plans and actively build visibility and understanding of market opportunities across the organization.
This is a full time position based in Seoul
- Partner with Korea Sales and other cross functional teams to drive product adoption and understanding. Set Product adoption plan, develop execution strategies and track and monitor performance
- Distill and surface Korea market and advertiser feedback to regional and global product teams on existing products and development of roadmap for new products
- Inspire action through data-driven insights and execute with operational rigor and efficiency
- Shape internal training programs to educate the sales force on a growing set of advertising solutions
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across product marketing organization to maximize growth and scale impact
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 8+ years professional experience in technology or marketing
- Product marketing experience in the web technology sector is a plus
- Organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Experience presenting to groups/C-level executives
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
Back to top