iSOS Operational Program Manager/Analyst, Intern
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an intern for the Summer of 2017 to help run programs to stay ahead of Facebook growth and future product needs. Projects will support the Edge and Network Services organization, whose responsibilities include supporting network capacity growth, disaster recovery, and production management of 24×7 upkeep of the Facebook network. This Internship will be working out of our Menlo Park, CA location.
- Manage cross-functional technical site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas
- Documenting current processes and identifying/defining possible process improvements.
- Managing tool enhancements (identification-through-proposal).
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- B.S. in a technical discipline or MBA with a technical background or equivalent experience.
- Thirst for working at scale in software and hardware web architecture, systems, with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Must have a passion for working on Operational Programs and Project Management.
- Deep passion for technical details and understanding Facebook’s mission in connecting the world.
- Experience with Project and Program Management and Project Management tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the United States in 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top