IP Integrity Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're the team that's responsible for managing reports surrounding Facebook's policies and procedures, complex legal issues and the changing landscape of free speech on the Internet. We are passionate about building trust and giving the most voice to the most people. We are constantly balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support Facebook's 1.8 billion users.
Our Integrity team focuses on bringing innovative and scalable technical solutions to enhance the notice-and-takedown process by enforcing our policies against bad actors in the intellectual property space, through automation, abuse detection, and operational excellence.
Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, experience working with large data sets and data-driven decision making, and some coding experience. You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to reduce abuse and negative user experiences across the platform. This position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative business analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify trends and opportunities to combat abuse in the IP space
- Implement and scale effective countermeasures to eliminate IP abuse
- Deliver insights from data that drive business prioritization and automation efforts
- Collaborate with our Legal team and act as the voice of IP operations to solve problems at scale
- Be a thought leader for data-informed initiatives
- Partner with Data Science, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to solve problems at scale
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math/Finance, Physics, Applied Economics, Statistics or equivalent experience in end-to-end project management, product, technical, and/or operations
- 2+ years of programming experience with SQL, Python, PHP
- 2+ years of experience of quantitative analysis
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience in machine learning, predictive or descriptive analytics
- Experience in an adversarial space such as IP, fraud, spam, risk, or ad policy
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top