Investor Relations Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Investor Relations team focuses on building a world-class program that emphasizes building strong relationships with the investment community, enhanced understanding and appreciation for the company's business model and investment merits, credible and transparent disclosure, and value to internal Facebook constituencies as a key resource and strategic contributor to the company's communications functions. The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional analytical, quantitative, partnership and communication skills, as well as a natural desire to go the extra mile. You will gain valuable experience in a position which offers important responsibilities within Finance and across the entire company. You will also have significant interactions with various stakeholders across Facebook.
- Maintain a summary of sell-side financial models and communicate key findings with internal stakeholders
- Competitive/industry analysis and intelligence (i.e peer quarterly earnings summaries: distribution and analysis of relevant sell-side research notes, weekly trading charts, market trading summaries)
- Oversight of external IR communications platforms (i.e help manage the IR website, find and publish content to the FB IR page, quarterly earnings presentation)
- Own various logistical aspects of quarterly earnings process
- Buy and sell-side analytics (e.g. manage investor contact databases and perform related analyses)
- Support corporate access and investor marketing activities, including investor targeting, 13F analysis, and conference & NDR related support
- Serve as IR team expert on a variety of internal business initiatives and liaise with relevant product teams
- Support special projects for CFO, VP IR and other executives as necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of financial statement concepts required
- Understanding of how wall street works
- 3+ years in equity research, investment management, investment banking or similar function
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized and multi-task while handling time-sensitive projects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top