Inventory Management Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an Inventory Management Analyst to join our team that supports logistics, inventory and asset management needs for all of Facebook’s infrastructure including all our data centers across the globe. You will be managing both long-term project-oriented work and near-term execution focused goals.As an Inventory management analyst, you will be responsible improving inventory health, inventory control, and accurate financial reporting. Apart from daily tactical operations you will also be chartered with the enablement of processes and solutions across the global supply chain and logistics network to support part availability and material planning. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supply chain processes: Forecasting, Demand / Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Inventory control and transportation.This is a hands-on role, turning strategy into real, by focusing on fast paced delivery of initiatives that make a real difference to the business. If you like a fast pace challenging environment where you can make impact, this role is for you!
- Identify the right KPIs and own the inventory health metrics like – inventory turns, inventory accuracy and aging inventory
- Periodic review and identify the right disposition for excess/aging inventory and returns
- Enable processes to support demand vs supply reconciliation that seek to minimize total costs and inventories while maintaining part availability for deployments
- Support the month-end close with our partners in Finance through accurate reporting and analysis
- Partner with network engineering, TPMs, sourcing and procurement teams, to understand and assess their pain points and objectives. Identify opportunities for process
- improvement/systems solutions and translate that into projects aimed at improving material planning and inventory visibility
- BS degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering.
- 5+ years operational experience in a Supply Chain role.
- Experience in handling Program Manager responsibilities (prioritization, planning, scheduling, status reporting)
- Analytical skills, experience with spreadsheet modeling and familiarity with database capabilities.
- Graduate degree.
- Experience in a technology or data center industry.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top