International Tax Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an International Tax Manager to join its EMEA tax team based in Dublin. This position will be part of the International Tax Team that handles Facebook's global corporate income tax issues. The successful candidate will have experience with a wide range of international tax issues, ideally including experience with a U.S. based multinational company. The successful candidate must have the ability to operate independently in a fast paced environment and work closely and proactively with numerous functional teams across our organization.
- Work with the tax team based in Dublin and Menlo Park and the wider international finance team to identify tax issues, risks and planning opportunities, provide tax support to the business and finance teams in EMEA, and assist in implementing tax planning projects
- Manage corporate income tax compliance and reporting requirements for the EMEA region by working with the finance team and external advisors. This includes tax returns, tax payment calculations, tax forecasts and deferred tax calculations
- Assist with the tax provision process for the EMEA aspects of Facebook's global U.S. GAAP reporting, as well as local subsidiary statutory reporting
- Support various tax matters relating to Facebook's international operating structure, including transfer pricing documentation and reviews of activities and operations to ensure compliance with operational goals
- Manage controls and processes for tax in EMEA
- Collaborate with various cross-functional groups within Facebook to support business expansion and operations in EMEA
- University degree, with advanced degree or professional qualification in tax or law preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant international tax experience in Big 4, law firm and/or tech industry
- Strong international tax knowledge and familiarity of tax issues for a multinational company
- Experience with transfer pricing issues
- Strong analytical, documentation, research and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Hands-on, independent, able to multi-task and prioritise
- Some travel will be required with this role
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top