International Tax Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an International Tax Manager to join its tax team. This position will be part of the International Tax Team that handles Facebook’s global income tax issues and will report to the International Tax Director. This role will be involved in both tax compliance and planning. The successful candidate will have experience with international tax issues, ideally including experience with a US-based multinational company. Candidates must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment and work closely and proactively within the International Tax Team and numerous functional teams across our organization.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Assist in the design and execution of planning projects by providing quantitative analysis, modeling the impact from contemplated projects, transactions, and proposed US and international tax legislation.
- Assist in reviewing international income tax compliance and various reporting for M&A and other transactions in the US.
- Assist with the transfer pricing calculations and documentation review.
- Assist with the tax provision process for the international aspects of Facebook’s global US GAAP reporting.
- 8+ years of international tax experience in Big 4, law firm, and/or companies in the tech industry
- Bachelors degree in tax or related field
- CPA certification
- Experience in international compliance (Form 5471, 8858, 1118, 8832, withholding tax reporting, etc.)
- Experience with transfer pricing issues
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Project experience
- Masters in Tax, JD or LLM
- Experience in Tax Accounting
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top