International Revenue Accounting Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Revenue Accountant to join it's EMEA finance team based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years experience in a high tech global organization and specifically in the area of order to cash. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external customers at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function. This is a full time position reporting to the Revenue Manager EMEA. This role is located in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Responsible for monthly invoicing of customers, including working with IT around process and system improvements
- Process month-end revenue related accruals and ensure timely GL close
- Completion of month-end reconciliations in relation to online accounts receivable and credit card accounts
- Preparation of month-end reporting and related analysis
- Partner with credit & collections to research customer queries / billing issues and generate solutions
- Partner with IT to implement process improvements in the area of invoicing and application of credit card settlements
- Become local subject expert on complex GAAP issues which pertain to revenue accounting
- Education and training of FB internal customers on company policy and procedures in relation to invoicing and revenue processes
- Other projects in the order to cash area as dedicated
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 5+ years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Related industry experiences a plus
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the "big picture"
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top