International Corporate Paralegal
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented International Corporate Legal Professional responsible for supporting a broad range of legal, transactional, compliance and administrative matters globally. The ideal candidate will have experience in entity management, corporate governance, maintenance of books and records, policy implementation, and supporting complex transactions. Must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize a dynamic workload, and possess excellent judgment. This individual will partner closely with cross-functional teams and must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Perform corporate legal duties including the formation, maintenance, dissolution and acquisition of corporate entities, including drafting, preparing and maintaining governance and charter documentation, powers of attorney, and corporate structure charts
- Organize and attend affiliate board meetings and processing related corporate actions
- Support the finance department with various workstreams including the preparation of statutory filings and the formation and maintenance of bank accounts
- Liaise with foreign services companies
- 5+ years of work experience as paralegal
- Experience supporting multinational companies with international business operations and knowledge of international laws and regulations
- In-house experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Paralegal certificate
Back to top