International Corporate Legal Professional
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Working under the direct supervision of the International Paralegal Manager as well as the Director, Associate General Counsel, the International Corporate Legal Professional is responsible for supporting the legal department with respect to a broad range of legal, transactional, compliance and administrative matters primarily in Ireland, as well as across Europe and the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and demonstrated experience in entity management including corporate governance, maintenance of corporate books and records, corporate policy implementation, and supporting complex transactions. Must possess excellent judgment, strong verbal and organizational skills, ability to prioritize a rapidly changing workload and operate independently within a high-pressure work environment minimal supervision. Must also have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive, collaborative manner.
- Performs corporate legal duties such as formations, maintenance, dissolution and acquisition of corporate entities, including drafting, preparing and maintaining governance and charter documentation, powers of attorney, and corporate structure charts
- Maintaining corporate database and records
- Liaising with foreign services companies
- Supervising foreign corporate compliance
- Preparing for and attending board meetings and processing corporate actions.
- Supports multiple teams within the finance department including tax with statutory filings and compliance, internal accounting and external accounting firms, and treasury with the formation and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Performs various administrative duties such as maintaining a record of legal and policy documentation, providing corporate information to cross-functional teams, drafting corporate actions and agreements for attorney review, and distributing agreements for signature.
- Assists various cross-functional teams in appropriately managing risk, and supports the needs of the various businesses and company initiatives.
- College degree and paralegal certificate with minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as a paralegal.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior management.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple time sensitive obligations
- Experience supporting multinational companies with international business operations.
- Relevant experience with corporate filings, transactions and governance.
- Knowledge of and experience with database management.
- The ability to continuously adapt to change.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top