Internal Solutions Engineer, Global Marketing Solutions
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are seeking talented engineers to join Facebook as an Internal Solutions Engineer for our Global Marketing Solutions Technology (GMS Tech) team. The GMS Technology team is responsible for building analytics and software applications for the GMS organization, which enables millions of advertisers that use Facebook every day to connect with their customers and communities. You should be energized by finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and enjoy solving business problems through technology. Your work on this team will enable our sales and marketing teams to help our customers grow their business through tools and automation.
- Provide guidance on architecture and design, and define processes for launching solutions and features.
- Use engineering skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens.
- Coach and develop engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar.
- Mentor a growing team of engineers, by assisting individuals with vision-setting, technical knowledge, and professional development.
- Craft durable, well-tested code with an unwavering commitment to product quality.
- Lead and participate in critical technical, design, and product discussions with leaders across the organization and company.
- 5+ years of full stack experience in software engineering experience.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience.
- A natural teacher of engineering best practices, and a culture carrier for the team.
- Experience with high-level performance optimization and troubleshooting bottlenecks.
- Experience discussing design decisions and trade offs between approaches.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Software engineering experience in React, GraphQL, Relay or similar.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Back to top