Internal Solutions Engineer, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Business Integrity team ensures trustworthy connections between people and businesses. We ensure our platform is a high-quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. The Internal Solutions team within Business Integrity is an applications engineering team focused on solving for tools development or back-end infrastructure problems. We partner with product and software engineering teams to build proprietary tools and techniques to enforce the quality of all promoted content at scale.Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Use an Engineering skill set in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact, by looking at problems through an operational lens.
- Partner with Cross-Functional teams such as Product and Software Engineering to lead, or contribute to large scale strategic projects, as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale.
- Identify gaps, problems, needs, and come up with robust solutions, independently
- Experience with system integrity, by deep diving into stability issues and coming up with solutions as well as working to enhance overall code quality.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience writing readable, and self-documented code
- Preferred experience with object oriented programming
- Experience assessing, analyzing and resolving issues using data, and distilling that complexity into concise business insights
- Experience with communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with, or in support of global communities
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- B.A. or B.S. degree in a quantitative disciplines such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Sciences
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top