Internal Audit Director - Ads and Payments Platform
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebookâ€™s Internal Audit (IA) team is looking for a Director, Internal Audit to lead a team that advises Ads and Payments engineering and business partners on areas of risk. The Director, Internal Audit will build close working relationships with Facebookâ€™s leadership teams to stay abreast of Facebookâ€™s product roadmaps to ensure that IA is engaged where it matters most. The candidate will need to be highly effective in a rapidly changing environment, have experience working with complex in-house built engineering systems, and demonstrate strong technical and project management skills.
- Lead ongoing enterprise risk assessment process while developing and executing a dynamic audit plan to address high risk areas for ads and payments.
- Influence change and decisions for business initiatives including product launches and system implementations.
- Develop collaborative relationships with engineering and business partners by executing efficient audit work and offering recommendations to enhance risk management. Provide advice when business partners seek counsel on complex issues.
- Motivate and manage a team of audit professionals to achieve maximum effectiveness and impact. Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to support teamâ€™s individual career inspirations.
- Provide oversight and collaborate with SOX PMO on ads and payments related control environment.
- Lead Media Rating Counsel (MRC) readiness projects, including identification of applicable risks, formalization of controls, and validation of remediation areas.
- Draft audit reports and recommendations to improve control processes. Deliver clear and easily understood reports to executive management, taking into consideration the business context.
- Effectively collaborate within Internal Audit team to ensure alignment on audit work, which includes collaboration on the audit scope, work program, and reporting.
- Effectively manage relationship with the internal audit co-sourcing partner(s) to ensure that we execute as one team.
- 12+ years of IT internal audit experience
- Experience in either technology sector or payments industries and/or experience in Big 4 or similar assurance business auditing e-commerce, advertising and/or payments businesses
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Knowledge in risks and controls for machine learning environments and in-house built systems
- Experience participating in systems/product launches as an Internal Audit lead, collaborating with business and providing input during the system design phase prior to go-live
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization experience
- Experience collaborating and adapting to change while working across all levels of the organization
- Communication experience with experience communicating technical and operational issues
- Problem-solving and logical thinking experience
- Experience performing as a player and a coach while functioning in a leadership role
- Analytical experience
- CISA, CISSP, CIA or other relevant professional certification
- Thrive in ambiguity and make decisions in uncertainty
Back to top