Intellectual Property Specialist, IP Operations, Spain/Latin America
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're the team that's responsible for managing reports surrounding Facebook's policies and procedures, complex legal issues and the changing landscape of free speech on the Internet. We are passionate about building trust and giving the most voice to the most people. We are constantly balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support Facebook's 1.5 billion users. This role requires both a strong analytical and strategic mindset. A successful candidate will be effective at leveraging these talents to help us achieve operational excellence.
- Review and process incoming reports of alleged legal rights infringement
- Own market-based key metrics such as SLAs, quality, accuracy, and escalation rates
- Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to proactively deliver insights, define goals, and drive improvements
- Effectively plan and collaborate with team members on data driven projects to improve internal processes and policies
- Collaborate with Legal and other stakeholders (product, sales, ops, etc.) to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects
- Develop skills in a number of different areas including project management and subject matter expertise in intellectual property policies
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably with a background in end to end project management and/or operations (previous legal or IP experience not required)
- Fluency in written and conversational Spanish and English are essential
- Portuguese is an advantage Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Passionate about helping people and maintaining user trust in Facebook
- Interested in the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated and scrappy
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to act independently across competing priorities and exercise impeccable judgment
- Able to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top