Integrity Project Manager, Media Operations Integrity
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. The Media Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. This individual will focus on establishing our integrity support operations by working to anticipate and predict potential threats and abuse in the media ecosystem, create policies and tools to fight against these threats, and implement and enforce scaled solutions. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, infrastructure, and data to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and Media partners.
Candidates are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries, and use their technical and analytical expertise to proactively drive solutions for change and ensure safe and meaningful interactions across the Facebook family of apps. This role is based in Singapore.
INTEGRITY PROJECT MANAGER, MEDIA OPERATIONS INTEGRITY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become a subject matter expert in workflows spanning a variety of media integrity disciplines (e.g., policy creation & enforcement, process optimization, measurement & reporting) in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence
- Build scalable solutions to address market segment, constituent, and legal concerns
- Identify automation opportunities as we take down malicious actors at scale
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with partnerships, policy, legal, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal integrity solutions
- Improve integrity operations by understanding global challenges and needs, build scalable solutions to address industry segments and constituent pain-points
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of experience in online operations, consultancy, analytics or related industries
- Experience communicating the results of analyses
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- MBA or consultancy work experience
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top