Integrity Project Manager, Media Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. The Media Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. This individual will focus on establishing our integrity support operations by working to anticipate and predict potential threats and abuse in the media ecosystem, create policies and tools to fight against these threats, and implement and enforce scaled solutions. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, infrastructure, and data to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and Media partners.
Candidates are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries, and use their technical and analytical expertise to proactively drive solutions for change and ensure safe and meaningful interactions across the Facebook family of apps. This role is based in Menlo Park.
- Become a subject matter expert in workflows spanning a variety of media integrity disciplines (e.g., policy creation & enforcement, process optimization, measurement & reporting) in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence
- Build scalable solutions to address market segment, constituent, and legal concerns
- Identify automation opportunities as we take down malicious actors at scale
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with partnerships, policy, legal, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal integrity solutions
- Improve integrity operations by understanding global challenges and needs, build scalable solutions to address industry segments and constituent pain-points
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of experience in online operations, consultancy, analytics or related industries
- Experience communicating the results of analyses
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- MBA or consultancy work experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top