Integrity Manager, Intellectual Property Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're the team that's responsible for managing reports surrounding Facebook's policies and procedures, complex legal issues and the changing landscape of free speech on the Internet. We are passionate about building trust and giving the most voice to the most people. We are constantly balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support Facebook's 1.8 billion users.
Our Integrity team focuses on bringing innovative and scalable technical solutions to enhance the notice-and-takedown process by enforcing our policies against bad actors in the intellectual property space (e.g., repeat infringers and recidivism), through automation, abuse detection, and operational excellence.
The team is looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for guiding the team's use of automation to solve problems as well as collaborating with various stakeholders at the company - including Legal, Operations, and Engineering - to build out Intellectual Property and Privacy Operations' strategy and systems for abuse detection. This role requires a strong management, analytical, and technical mindset, and an ability to work closely with partners of all disciplines. A successful candidate will be able to use these skills along with strong critical thinking, creative problem solving, and impeccable judgment to juggle multiple priorities and make impact in this critical area of our business.
- Improve integrity operations by understanding global and local challenges and needs
- Build scalable solutions to address market segment, constituent, and legal concerns
- Identify automation opportunities as we take down malicious actors at scale
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with legal, policy, partnerships, policy, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions
- Responsible for a distributed team
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including user experience and operational efficiency
- Partner closely with the cross-functional integrity teams to execute seamlessly on our strategy and priorities across each business line and product area
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the team
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in online operations/consultancy/analytics or related industries
- Experience communicating the results of analyses in an effective manner
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience leading and developing high performing teams
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top