Integrations Program Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you. We are looking for a Community Operations Support Specialist to join our Integrations team to support Oculus and other Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) products. This person will help drive the support strategy for virtual and augmented reality products and services. We are seeking a resilient self-starter who is eager to learn, collaborative and a proven team player. We count on people who are passionate about protecting users, particularly within the gaming community, and are excited to build systems to support millions of people. We value people who think strategically, while still caring for micro-level cases affecting people around the globe. We're looking for an intellectually curious and creative individual who is comfortable operating in ambiguity â€" a strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Help drive the support strategy with Product, Engineering, Operations and Policy teams
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Set up a team of reviewers to manage incoming support requests and reports from the community
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on new and existing VR products
- Partner with Oculus and Community Operations teams to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook's and Oculus' user base
- 3+ years experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team within the gaming or VR industry
- 3+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience working in, and communicating with global cross-functional teams
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience working in a gaming, virtual reality, or other technology firm
- Experience with Excel, SQL and/or other data analysis tools
- 3+ years of experience doing business process analysis
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top