Integrated Media Planner, Global Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced integrated media planner to join the media team as part of the Global Business Marketing organization. This individual will be responsible for planning our largest, most impactful, global business campaigns. This individual will have deep experience with Facebook advertising and other paid, owned and earned channels to drive brand, product and growth objectives. This individual will be responsible for media planning, channel strategy and execution for our largest, regional and global business efforts across brands – Facebook, Instagram, and others. The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative media leader with a strong background in media strategy, channel operations, campaign execution, analytics and experience working with cross-functional teams. This person is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This person thinks strategically, analytically, creatively and thrives in a fast moving environment.
- We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop media strategy & plans – Build media strategy, channel mix and budget to achieve business goals across brand, product & direct response campaignp>
- Define measurement plan – Align measurement approach with desired campaign objectivep>
- Communicate campaign results – Demonstrate impact of each campaign to stakeholder through data and insightp>
- Execute flawlessly – Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budgep>
- Work with partners and agencies – Responsible for executing through internal and external resourcep>
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define business goals and KPIs for Facebook's largest, global business marketing campaigns
- Build strong relationships – Be the trusted partner to our regional marketing teamp>
- Bachelor degree required
- 8+ years of experience in similar media planning role at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies
- Online and offline media knowledge
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies and channels
- Experiencing developing and managing project plans, channel strategy and budgets globally
- Advanced degree in related field
- Global experience and track record
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top