Integrated Facility Operations Support Coordinator/CMMS Maintenance Manager
(Los Lunas, NM)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Integrated Facility Operations Support (IFOS) Coordinator to join our data center operations team. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. The IFOS Coordinator will work with the Facilities Engineering team to facilitate operating and maintaining the data center through inventory control and work order assignment at direction of site building chiefs. The candidate will need to be experienced in diverse industries such as electrical generation, electrical distribution, cooling technologies and fire suppression systems as well as a working knowledge of relational databases. This role will be based in Los Lunas, NM.
- Coordination of PM's with Chief Engineers for manpower assignments.
- Auditing of PM's in CMMS (Computerized Monitored Maintenance System) program
- Interface with global team on predictive maintenance program
- Identify trends with equipment, workload, etc.
- Maintain/troubleshoot the tool for Critical Facility Engineers
- Coordinate with logistics team for spare parts inventory assessment
- Review/update/maintain equipment lists
- Yearly review of Preventive Maintenance schedules and identify variances between sites
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Facility Manager & Regional Facility Manager
- Site safety committee member
- Escalate issues to Facility Manager as needed
- 3+ years experience in Data Center operations
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and life safety monitoring and control systems typically used in critical environments
- 2+ years working with CMMS systems
- Understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational databases and/or SQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top