Integrated Business Marketing Manager, WhatsApp
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
The WhatsApp Integrated Marketing team develops marketing programs across WhatsApp Partner ecosystems. We are responsible for working with an ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of WhatsApp marketing for all its clients. Our WhatsApp Business product marketing team is seeking a full-time role as an Integrated Marketing Manager to own planning and execution of marketing programs for our partners and clients. This role is responsible for how we go-to-market to, through and for partners from a marketing perspective, while driving value for users & scaling number of businesses.
This role is expected to drive impact in close partnership with important cross functional teams such business marketing, product marketing, partnerships, content and design. The successful candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background along with program management, communication and presentation skills.
This role will be based out of Menlo Park and report to the Integrated Marketing Lead.
- Devise go-to-market strategies across WhatApps B2B marketing channels to amplify partner ecosystem impact - i.e. through channels such websites, blogs, Public Relations, advertising, virtual events & our partner relationship/asset management systems
- Create content (one pagers, case studies, best practice guides, etc.) for use in integrated marketing campaigns and across the broader business organization
- Partner effectively with product marketing & business marketing teams to deeply understand the needs of the messaging ecosystem to deliver valuable sales and informational communications
- Manage content distribution tools, systems and campaigns (email channel, website, partner portal)
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal
- Willing to travel/work with international teams, approximately 10% of the time
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales and Marketing, at a digital advertiser, agency, tech and/or product and services company
- Experience working with third party ecosystem partners
- Experience in program and/or project management
- Experience giving presentations to leadership and a variety of stakeholders
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Experience with developer marketing
- Experience in digital communications/new technology industries
Back to top