Integrated Business Marketing Lead, WhatsApp
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
The WhatsApp Integrated Marketing team develops marketing programs across WhatsApp Partner ecosystems. We are responsible for working with an ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of WhatsApp marketing for all its clients. Our WhatsApp Business Product Marketing team is seeking a full time role as a Integrated Marketing Lead to own the strategy, planning, priority setting and execution of marketing programs for our partners and clients. This role is responsible for the positioning, messaging and how we go-to-market to, through and for partners from a marketing perspective, while driving value for users & scaling no. of businesses.
The right candidate has demonstrated success in driving scaled B2B marketing programs for enterprise technology products. He or she must exhibit strong communication skills and have experience delivering results while working across large, cross-functional teams. If you are passionate about growing B2B products and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd be thrilled to meet you.
This role will be based out of our Menlo Park office and will report to the Business Product Marketing Director.
- Build and lead integrated marketing efforts for WhatsApp's various business audiences
- Collaborate with product marketing, business marketing and other cross-functional partners to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages
- Partner closely with brand strategy, business marketing and creative teams to deliver compelling creative and communication
- Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing campaigns in partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Establish clear KPIs and ensure impactful testing and measurement are in place
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight, frequently changing deadlines
- Ability to travel and work regularly with international teams
- 10+ years experience in marketing, working across both business and developer audiences
- Experience in communicating to enterprise audience and new industries
- Hands-on experience developing and executing integrated marketing and strategy campaigns
- Experience working across functions
- Experienced people manager
- Communication & presentation skills
- Experience with project management
Back to top