Instagram - Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack) Menlo Park
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Our mission at Instagram is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. With a rapidly growing user base of over 600 million users globally, Instagram remains one of the top apps making impact on the world. As a Software Engineer at Instagram, you will be building technology to help bring our world closer together. We are looking for talented and creative engineers passionate about product and visual communication. If you are excited about massive scale, quality, design, and craftsmanship, come join us in our Menlo Park, CA.
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with PHP and C++
- 6+ years of experience with MySQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top