Instagram - Software Engineer, iOS
(New York, NY)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Our mission at Instagram is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. As an iOS Software Engineer at Instagram, you will be building technology to help bring our world closer together. We are looking for talented and creative engineers excited about massive scale, quality, craftsmanship, looking to push the boundaries of what is possible in this fast-paced industry that is evolving daily. We are seeking full-time iOS Engineers to join our Mobile team. As an Instagram iOS Software Engineer, you will specialize in building crafted products that bring new experiences to hundreds of millions of people as well as scaling and improving the core mobile infrastructure that powers the Instagram apps.
- Re-imagine features and build new and innovative ideas
- Go from idea to implementation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Maintain high level performance quality
- Familiarity and understanding of Instagram
- Minimum requirement of 2 years consistently working on iOS.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or 3+ years working with iOS
- Ability to collaborate across engineering and design teams
- Ability to recognize and implement modern product design
- Ability to write code
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top