Instagram - Software Engineer, Infrastructure Menlo Park
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Our mission at Instagram is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. With a rapidly growing user base of over 600 million users globally, Instagram remains one of the top apps making impact on the world. As a Software Engineer at Instagram, you will be building technology to help bring our world closer together. We are looking for talented and creative engineers passionate about product and visual communication. If you are excited about massive scale, quality, design, and craftsmanship, come join us in our Menlo Park, CA.
- Design core, backend software components
- Code using primarily C/C++, Java, PHP and Hack
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- 6+ years relevant coding experience in C, C++, Java and/or C#
- 2+ years relevant coding experience in Perl, PHP, Hack or Python
- 2+ years relevant experience building large-scale server applications
- B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with operating system internals, filesystems, programming language design, compilers
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top