Instagram Product Marketing Communications Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As a member of Facebook's family of apps and services, Instagram helps businesses of all sizes to inspire visible action through visual expression by reaching a highly-engaged, mobile audience where they're open to discovery. And we've seen advertising on Instagram has the power to move people—inspiring them to see a business differently or take action.The Instagram Business Marketing team creates marketing programs that promote advertising opportunities to businesses and agencies around the globe. We're looking for a Product Marketing Communications Manager to develop product messaging, produce materials and work with cross-functional teams to integrate that messaging into a variety of touch points, including sales collateral, events and digital channels.
- Develop positioning and messaging for Instagram's ad products in partnership with Instagram's product and business marketing teams
- Produce corresponding deliverables—messaging documents/presentations/ guides, product collateral, pitch decks
- Bring to market across Instagram and Facebook's B2B marketing channels – Facebook sales force, Marketing Partners/developers, PR, Facebook for Business website, advertising, etc.
- Uncover trends, data and insights to build out our ad proposition to internal (sales) and external (businesses, agencies) audiences
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product Marketing, Marketing Science, Creative Shop, Business Marketing and Sales to deliver scope of work
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or advertising, developing strategy, positioning and messaging. Relevant experience includes account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing or business strategy roles in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
- Analytical capabilities
- Communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Adobe creative suite.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top