Instagram Product Marketing Communications Associate
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
As a member of Facebook's family of apps and services, Instagram helps businesses of all sizes to inspire visible action through visual expression by reaching a highly-engaged, mobile audience where they're open to discovery. And we've seen advertising on Instagram has the power to move people—inspiring them to see a business differently or take action.The Instagram Business Marketing team creates marketing programs that promote advertising opportunities to businesses and agencies around the globe. We're looking for a Product Marketing Communications Associate to develop product messaging, produce materials and work with cross-functional teams to integrate that messaging into a variety of touchpoints, including sales collateral, events and digital channels.
- Develop and maintain messaging and materials for Instagram's ad products in partnership with Instagram's product and business marketing teams. Deliverables include product collateral, pitch decks, videos and digital content
- Work with regional teams to localize marketing collateral and content
- Help build and maintain Instagram e-learning courses for advertisers
- Bring to market across Instagram and Facebook's B2B marketing channels — Facebook salesforce, Marketing Partners/developers, PR, Facebook for Business website, advertising, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product Marketing, Creative Shop, Marketing Science, Business Marketing and Sales to deliver scope of work
- 5+ years experience in marketing or advertising, developing strategy, positioning and messaging. Relevant experience includes account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing or business strategy roles in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
- Analytical capabilities
- Ability to think creatively
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top