Instagram Core Ads Product Leader
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Instagram Core Ads team builds and maintains the core platforms that power Instagram's ads business and business community. These platforms includes ad products like ranking, formats and supply management, business platforms like the IG API and measurement platforms, and Instagram's business quality and integrity systems. This team sits at the center of Instagram's business products, partnering with teams within Instagram and across Facebook to make ads more relevant, keep our community safe and accelerate the development of new features across the company. Core Ads is one of three sub-pillars within the Instagram Business pillar which is responsible for making Instagram into the ideal place for people to connect with businesses and products they love. The pillar is responsible for the Instagram ads products and most of the tools that businesses use to improve their presence on Instagram, including the Business Account, Insights, the Instagram API and more.
- Work with teams of engineers and designers to build products.
- Help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Manager of manager leadership experience, experience in growing teams
- Experience with ads platforms
- Experience working within scaled engineering teams (150+ people)
- Extremely clear communicator, with experience making technical things simple
- Experience with user experience design and advertising auction platforms
- Experience at a consumer-oriented company
Back to top