Instagram Communications Associate
(London, United Kingdom)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram's mission is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences, and our passion for creativity and simplicity is woven into everything we do. A career at Instagram offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation.
Instagram seeks a motivated, creative and highly organised communications specialist to join its growing EMEA team at its London office. The new position will play an important role in continuing Instagram's international expansion.
This person will work closely with PR agencies, journalists and influencers across Europe as well as colleagues around the world (US and EMEA) to support Instagram's international growth by building its reputation, and educating about its products and initiatives.
The role requires excellent writing skills, experience of digital and social campaigns, a passion for Instagram, the strong organizational skills to balance a varied international workload, and an additional European language would be an advantage. The role is a full-time position based in London.
- Create and support public relations strategies and programs to communicate about Instagram in EMEA
- Coordinate product launches and pan-regional initiatives across the region
- Handle ad-hoc issues from across the region
- Work and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, many of whom are in California
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Work closely with colleagues and external PR agencies in EMEA and California to deliver international plans
- Organize press briefings, media sessions and events
- Minimum bachelor's degree, post-graduate or professional degrees preferred
- At least five years professional experience, either agency, in-house or both
- Excellent project management skills and ability working cross-functionally
- Previous background in Internet, consumer/lifestyle and technology PR
- Experience working with international media to achieve communications goals
- Ability to think creatively and communicate strategically with a variety of people
- Deep understanding and passion for Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Fluency in additional European languages is a distinct advantage
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top