Instagram Business Marketing Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Global Business Marketing team seeks an experienced individual to help manage the marketing of Instagram as an advertising platform in the EMEA region. As Instagram is a highly visual platform, the marketing manager should have an understanding of design aesthetic and an interest in visual storytelling. This person should be passionate about developing insight-led marketing programs that may include digital campaigns, large-scale events, partnerships, marketing collateral, case studies, webinars and engaging video content.
The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of marketing strategy across a variety of industries, the online advertising space as well as a track record of producing best-in-class campaigns. Excellent communication and project management skills are critical to success in this position. Ideally, the candidateâ€™s experience should include working with sales leadership to understand market needs, and a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in different regions globally. The candidate will need to combine strategic-thinking, creativity and a hands-on approach to successfully execute on high-impact, scalable ideas, campaigns and events.
This position is full-time, based in our London office. Travel to key markets in region will be required.
- Contribute to the development of the EMEA Instagram marketing strategy
- Drive and own execution of priority projects and activations on ground in key EMEA markets
- Produce innovative and creative content, marketing programs and events that build the Instagram for Business brand in the region
- Develop initiatives that can be localized and used by sales teams to generate new business
- Inspire, educate and engage our B2B audience on ways to utilize Instagramâ€™s marketing solutions to achieve their industry-specific business objectives
- Work as part of a small, focused Instagram team in region, who liaises with the global Instagram structure to highlight regional needs and continuously surface EMEA initiatives and success stories
- Work with cross-functional counterparts, Facebook Global Business Marketing and Facebook sales management to align strategy, programs, messaging and resources with Instagramâ€™s advertising growth targets
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, web technology, strategic consulting and/or advertising working with global brands or agencies
- Expert in marketing strategy, messaging and content development
- Superb cross-functional, project management and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills and proven ability to produce strong written content, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex concepts and insights into simple and intuitive marketing programs
- Strong creative perspective to bring fresh ideas to our marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Second language, relevant within the EMEA region is beneficial but not essential Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 18th September 2018
- Closing date: 19th October 2018
Back to top