Infrastructure Strategy Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Infrastructure Strategy Group is responsible for data, financial and industry analysis related to the growth and improvement of Facebook's Infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have superior financial modeling, industry research and data analysis skills, with a proven track record of using quantitative data to influence decision-making. The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, highly team-oriented, tenacious and focused on results. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters.
- Influence the deployment of Facebook's Infrastructure by developing strategic frameworks for decision-making which may include but are not limited to: infrastructure capacity forecasts, cost models, key business metrics, user insights and market/industry due diligence
- Partner cross-functionally with Capacity Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Infrastructure Finance, Connectivity Labs, TPM and other teams at Facebook to develop thoughtful analyses and deliver key insights into the current state and future of FB infrastructure
- Assist in the analysis of FB Infrastructure demand to ensure we scale w/ our users
- Manage cross-functional projects from inception to completion
- Build automated dashboards for real-time visibility on business drivers
- Leverage tools like Excel, SQL, Python, R, Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting and deliver key insights into the current state and future of FB infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in either Investment Banking, Private Equity, Strategy, Data Science or Management Consulting
- Problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Communication skills and experience delivering presentations to senior management
- Analytical skills, business judgment and understanding of business drivers.
- Experience leading quantitative analysis
- Experience in Excel, Microsoft Office and SQL
- 4+ years excel
- 4+ years conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficiency in Python and R
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top