Infrastructure Recruiting Specialist, Recruiting
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for an Infrastructure Recruiting Specialist, Recruiting based in Menlo Park, CA. This full-time position reports into the Recruiting Analytics and Operations Manager and will be responsible for leveraging data and analytics to identify opportunities to increase the efficiency of the Global Recruitment; identifying processes, resources and tools that improve productivity, performance and compliance.
- Support the Global Infrastructure, Security, and Enterprise Recruiting team to analyze recruiting data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate effectiveness of recruiting strategies and measure ROI
- Design reporting capabilities to enable school and program insights – including reporting ability for different teams, regions, and process areas
- Communicate trends and insights to senior leaders as well as communicate data integrity issues or process gaps to individual team members and leads
- Evaluate additional information needs and recommend appropriate system changes or enhancements to meet the needs
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, assists recruiting/Business Intelligence team in the development or customization of standard reports for ongoing customer needs, generates ad-hoc reports as required
- Identify and remediate recruiter practices which put at risk data integrity, as well as provide solutions to prevent such risks in the future
- Demonstrate Metrics & Analytics capability to streamline reporting across all regions and pipelines around the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Provide on-going training to team leads and individuals on analytic tools and dashboards including but not limited, to MS Excel, Salesforce, Tableau, and others.
- Establish and maintain relationships to continually improve collaboration with Business stakeholders, including Global Recruiting, People Insights Engineering, Recruiting Operations and related teams.
- 2+ years' experience in recruitment operations, business intelligence, and/or project management
- 1+ years reporting and analytics experience
- Experience with recruiting data and data visualization tools
- Interpersonal and communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries
- Track record of partnering with business, engineering, and/or data science teams to deliver data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Experience in Tableau
- Ability to adapt to changing business situations
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with recruiting stakeholders across different time zones
- Effective problem solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top