Infrastructure Automation Engineer (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As a Software Engineer on the Automation Infrastructure team at Oculus, you’ll ensure the delivery of a world-class developer and customer experience through automated systems, robust automations, and scalable and reliable infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for building, enhancing, monitoring and maintaining automation infrastructure such that our automation can run in a reliable, scalable and consistent manner. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with many different teams such as engineering team, infrastructure team, automation team and QA team across Facebook and Oculus. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with a passion for building great software products.
- You’ll build a solid, reliable and scalable engineering culture that drives continuous and robust automation.
- You’ll implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Plan, develop and execute the creation of infrastructure to support multiple platforms (PC, Android).
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years work experience in building automation infrastructure role
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining high quality software
- Experience debugging in Windows, Linux, MAC and Android
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
- Detail oriented, with strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top