Information Security Outsourcing Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Information Security Outsourcing Analyst to join the Information Security team. This position will be responsible for understanding and supporting the design of Facebook's outsourcing standards, policies and programs. The position will also help implement, automate, maintain, and document the standards while supporting and responding to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders. An ideal candidate is someone that has a passion for deepening their technical knowledge of the broad aspects of information security, not just checking the box, while working for a company that provides products and services to over a billion users. This role requires a broad mix of business and technical acumen coupled with polished communication and a strong desire to learn. This role is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Drive yearly site visit timeline, playbook and requirements based on Business needs
- Create repeatable and measurable audit methodology that allows Year over Year, Site over Site comparisons without on-site travel needs
- Work with partners to drive remediation items to completion
- Continuous gap analysis on vendors, security best practices and policies
- Work with cross functional teams to understand and review outsourcing needs, requirements, workflows and future plans
- Partner with Security Compliance team for ISO audit requirements
- Communication and project management skills
- 3+ years working within Information Security or Security Consulting
- BA/BS Qualification in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Previous audit related experience
- Ability to learn and deepen technical skills
- BA/BS / MSc Qualification in Information Security
- Design / process improvement experience
- Troubleshooting - ability to make quick decisions
- Experienced in working across multiple teams with multiple stakeholders
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top