Industry Manager, eCommerce
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a strong, experienced leader to help build and manage a team of Sales and Consultancy Professionals to sell and deliver Facebookâ€™s marketing solutions to large advertisers within the Fashion and eCommerce space. In this role, you will lead a highly talented team who serve our advertisers and partners on a daily basis. You will assume general management responsibilities while serving as a cross functional liaison; working with product, sales, business development, marketing and finance to drive Facebookâ€™s most important strategic priorities.
In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management and consultative selling.
This role is based in our Dublin office.
- Play a critical role in building, training and managing a talented, motivated, highly consultative sales team
- Build and manage a team of Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Build C-level relationships to help develop full-funnel marketing solutions and overcome go to market challenges within our client businesses
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebookâ€™s continued advertiser growth
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- 10+ years of consultancy, client, VC or sales experience and 5+ years of management experience
- Online fashion industry knowledge and strong relationships with senior industry stakeholders
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- High public speaking and excellent pitching qualities
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally within the business
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sales approach to clients and partners
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
Back to top