Industry Manager, Console & PC Gaming
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Industry Manager will manage the Facebook monetization strategy for select segments of the Console and Online Gaming Vertical within the US. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with the ability to work cross functionally to develop scalable solutions for their clients and their teams. They will build and manage a strategically focused, consultative sales team, selling Facebook's suite of advertising solutions to advertisers. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with dynamic markets, managing teams, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have entertainment or gaming (console/PC) experience, either on the client-side or through managing entertainment and gaming accounts. In addition to that, ideal candidates will have management experience as well as extensive experience selling or buying cross-network online marketing solutions such as direct response, integrated sponsorships, and digital video advertising.
- Play the lead role in developing the holistic business across a series of Console/PC gaming accounts prioritizing business opportunities for Facebook and our family of brands, including Instagram
- Work cross functionally with Global Regions, Creative Shop, Business Operations, Partnership, Measurement / Marketing Science, and Product Marketing to optimize our client efforts
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of client needs
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Facebook to clients for both b2c and b2b marketing
- Identify the winning strategies and scale the insights throughout the vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Build, train and maintain a high performing team
- 10+ years marketing and sales experience, with 5+ years in digital media
- Experience driving revenue opportunities and established partnerships
- Understanding of technology and trends that are changing the advertising business
- Experience in solving both performance based and branding objectives
- Experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to partners and brands
- Communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into client value
- Proven ability to forge relationship with marketing decision makers at brands and agencies
- Demonstrated experience as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes, and systems
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top