Industry Head (CPG, Retail,Travel & Financial Services)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an innovative leader to join Facebook's Leadership team in Singapore to help build and manage a team of vertical industry professionals to lead the Facebook monetization strategy for our largest CPG, Retail, Travel & Financial Services businesses. The ideal candidate would have managed/scaled businesses in these verticals and have the capability to manage and motivate a small but high-performing team. Additionally, the candidate will have experience working within a matrix organization as well as experience in leading, coaching and influencing people. Candidates must have strong consultative sales skills with C-suite leaders, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be extremely comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This role will be based out of our Singapore office and reports into the Country Director, Singapore. As the vertical lead, you will engage directly with CEOs, CMOs and Executives of our key business partners, serve as a public evangelist and ambassador for Facebook and be keenly focused on surpassing the company's sales objectives. Success in this position requires a deep affinity for leadership, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Be an integral part of the Singapore Leadership team
- responsible for driving the future strategic direction of the business
- Play a critical role in building, inspiring, training and managing a talented, motivated, highly consultative sales and services team
- Be seen as an industry leader in Singapore
- Understand our client's businesses and develop appropriate solutions to meet their needs
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers, be a point of escalation for any potential issues
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of client needs in the region
- Evangelize Facebook with agencies, clients and at targeted events, conferences and media opportunities and champion Facebook product releases internally and externally
- Strong ability to forecast and efficiently allocate resources to drive profitable business results
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and present Facebook's solutions in a compelling, positive and professional way.
- 12+ years hands on experience of building and capability to manage high performing teams.
- Proven track record of dealing at CEO & CMO level - Vertical expertise in Financial Services, Retail, CPG and/or Travel is desired. Proven ability to build strong relationships at the executive level across the business both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Proven ability to set long term strategy for growth of the business
- Provide strong leadership with the ability to build, train, coach and develop a high performing team including providing coaching and mentoring to other team leads
- Demonstrated track record in leading a team to surpass its targets and significantly grow the scale of the business partnerships under their control
- Managing and growing a P&L/business unit desired
- Innate understanding of Facebook and the disruptive potential of our platform
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with a strong focus on collaboration
- Knowledge of the ASEAN market is highly desirable.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top