Industrial Designer (Oculus)
Oculus is shaping the future of consumer electronics and the emerging Virtual Reality industry. As an Industrial Designer at Oculus, you will help bring the next generation of virtual reality hardware and experiences to life. You bring strategic problem solving and industry leading hands-on design skills to create delightful, holistically considered products. You have extensive experience designing and shipping consumer products and are comfortable working collaboratively with cross-discipline teams.
- Design category-defining products, and help Oculus change the world through design.
- Help create the visual and physical language of our brand thru the design of our hardware.
- Utilize user-centric thinking and excellent aesthetic sensibility to align our brand to customer needs.
- Work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams on complex technical programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceive elegant, effective ways to address ergonomic and mechanical challenges.
- Lead/own design projects with internal and external resources.
- A Bachelor's degree in industrial design or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as an industrial designer, developing consumer electronics or wearable tech products.
- 2+ years experience leading design projects and directing development activities.
- Experience in exploration and refinement of ideas through prototyping.
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling.
- Problem solving, and collaboration experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top