India Product Marketing Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Product Marketing leader to drive adoption and growth of advertising solutions for customers across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, Audience Network, and future applications and services. The successful candidate must have experience closely partnering with product and sales leaders on successful product revenue and adoption programs and in surfacing market feedback on product opportunities in a fast-paced digital marketing company. The demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning and tactical execution in support of channel marketing efforts is also required. This thought leader will represent the full product roadmap and suite of product and solution offerings to external clients and partners. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of the advertising market and Facebook's advertising products. It also requires a focus on client service and the ability to successfully manage a distributed team in a cross-functional, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience influencing senior stakeholders in the organization, including product and sales leaders around the world. At the same time, the leader of this regional product marketing team will need to be a strong, hands-on operational manager who is able execute against business objectives while growing and developing teams and individuals.
This is a full time position based in Gurgaon.
- Manage and grow a team of geographically diverse and high performing product marketers
- Set goals and mentor team members to deliver on team objectives
- Partner with regional Sales leadership and product marketing managers to set product adoption goals, develop execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption of our advertising solutions
- Communicate with sales leadership to distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing advertising products
- Inspire action through data-driven insights and execute with operational rigor and efficiency
- Shape internal training programs to educate the regional sales force on a growing set of advertising solutions
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across product marketing organization to maximize growth and scale impact
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 14+ years professional experience in technology or advertising, experience with performance advertising across display, ad networks and/or search highly regarded
- Product marketing experience in the web technology sector and demonstrated ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Experience presenting to groups/C-level executives
- Proven record of mentoring and leading a team
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Product management experience in the consumer internet industry will be a plus
Back to top