Incident Response Team Analyst (Law Enforcement), APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Facebook Legal team is seeking a motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented candidate to join our Incident Response Team. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent judgment, and exceptional partnering skills. The position is full-time and would be based in our Singapore office.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles high priority requests and escalations related to user safety and data privacy, from law enforcement and/or internal teams
- Support imminent escalations related to sensitive subject matter and coordinate with internal partners, external law enforcement agencies to provide real-world assistance to people in crisis
- Availability to work a regular schedule of either Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
- Create and articulate written and/or verbal responses to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies, and internal parties
- Work with a cross-functional team, to drive improvements to policies and processes within the team
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- BA/BS degree and 2 to 3+years of experience in a relevant scope
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently without compromising quality
- Avid Facebook user
- Able to work independently with excellent judgment
- Must not be easily intimidated
- Able to communicate effectively with both cross-functional teams and law enforcement agencies
- Skilled in various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.)
- Experience with Crisis Management or working with Law Enforcement is a plus
Back to top