Incident Response Team Analyst (Law Enforcement), APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook Legal team is seeking a motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented candidate to join our Law Enforcement Response Team. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent judgement and exceptional partnering skills. The position is full-time and would be based in our Singapore office.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles high priority requests related to user safety.
- May need to be available to work a regular schedule of either Tuesday-Saturday, or Sunday-Thursday. Also will consider standard working hours.
- Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter.
- Coordinate with internal partners and external law enforcement agencies to provide real world assistance to people in crisis.
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties, both in writing and over the phone.
- Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team.
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, graphic violence, and sensitive content which may be considered offensive.
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- BA/BS degree and 6 months experience in a relevant scope
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently without compromising quality
- Avid Facebook user
- Able to work independently with excellent judgment
- Must not be easily intimidated
- Able to communicate effectively with both cross-functional teams and law enforcement agencies Skilled in various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top