(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced lead for our computer imaging team. This is a technical leadership role responsible for the configuration and delivery of assets to employees, as well as owning the partnerships required for the service to be successful. Experience with Mac and Windows is required, as well as proven leadership ability with small teams or projects.
- Lead and manage the imaging service responsible for imaging and configuring computers for new hires, upgrades and swaps, loaners, events, physical security, and various other purposes.
- Own KPI's for the imaging service tracking performance, output, capacity, and failure rates.
- Handle escalations from operational workforce related to the imaging service.
- Maintain required infrastructure for imaging, including the physical setup of the lab, the network, and imaging servers.
- Identify and report problems with the imaging process, and support engineering teams as they work through resolving issues impacting imaging.
- Identify opportunities for automation and improvements to the process.
- 2+ years experience leading projects or teams of at least 3 people performing operational or repeatable technical work in a corporate environment
- 2+ years experience with Mac and Windows computers in a technical support or engineering role
- 2+ years working with client management tools, such as Active Directory, SCCM, Chef, and Munki
- 2+ years supporting client-side networking concepts, including DHCP and DNS
- 2+ years experience in reporting & metric analytics / Experience with building metrics to support business decisions
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top