Human Resources Director, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
To support our continuing growth at Facebook in Asia Pacific, we're looking for an experienced and strategic HR Leader with an organization development orientation to join our global people team as Director for Human Resources Asia Pacific. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective people organizational solutions to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture, enable the growth of Facebook in Asia Pacific as it scales in size. Reporting to the International Director of HR, this position is located in our Singapore office.
- Partner with business and functional HR leaders across Asia Pacific and globally to develop and lead an effective People strategy for Facebook in the region, and ensure the delivery of innovative organizational development solutions and first class HR services in all our APAC locations
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and programs that enable the Asia Pacific organization to scale effectively during hyper-growth
- Lead the delivery of the Company's people practices in Asia Pacific including talent assessment and planning, organization design and development, performance management, and culture development, and contribute as a global HR partner to the ongoing development of these practices
- Provide direct support and coaching to the Facebook Asia Pacific Executive team, and work closely with each of them and their respective teams as a trusted partner, bringing insight and advice relating to people, teams and the development of their organizations as they scale. Be a coach to leaders and managers
- Together with business leaders create a culture which is open and connected and which expects the highest standard of behavior and ethical conduct throughout our company. Provide expertise in development, execution and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Lead the Asia Pacific HR Business Partner team, developing market leading HR capability and careers by creating an environment that stimulates creativity and supports their ongoing development.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Human Resource Leader with more than 15 years of experience working at both a strategic and executional level, and ideally in high-tech or media
- Have a strong depth in the Asia Pacific region both as a leader and in human resources practices
- Very strong credentials as an organizational leader, with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues, and lead and influence change
- The ability to operate effectively in a matrix, demonstrate agility in a fast moving organization, and cultivate strong relationships globally, is a must
- A capable and confident communicator and people manager, with very strong personal presence
Back to top