Human Resources Business Partner
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The web is shifting from a vast encyclopedia of information to a social environment that reflects our real identities, and the relationships and information we care about. Facebook is at the forefront of that change. We are seeking an experienced and energetic HR Manager (Business Partner) to support our team across APAC. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales. This is a full-time role based out of our Singapore office. Asia Pacific present a huge market opportunity for Facebook and we want to invest in strong leadership and innovative people practices and as we grow these teams. These markets also have very well developed employment laws, which require deep expertise to manage and implement.
- To partner with the leadership team and develop a solid understanding of the business environment
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Manage the implementation of key HR processes in close partnership with managers (e.g. performance cycle, employee engagement survey action planning etc.)
- Manage the performance management processes such that managers are coached on effective feedback mechanisms and drive a high-performance culture
- Provide strategic business partnership to senior executives and provide executive coaching to top leaders
- Coach managers and help them drive effective career conversations, develop their teams by educating them on the FB career framework, tools and provide guidance on career plans/training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group and/or geography
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts and have a deep understanding of local employment law and people practices
- Drive data lead decision-making through analysis of key people metrics
- Partner with global HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across L&D, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Manage employee engagement programs and drive culture integration at the office
- Create an environment that encourages open feedback and employee growth
- 10+ years HR experience in a high growth environment (preferably in a technology, media or high-tech organisation)
- 6+ years experience as a HR Manager or Business Partner or equivalent
- A roll up your sleeves and get it done leadership style and marked by a high level of energy and attention to detail
- Strong focus on innovation and deep understanding of the business and these markets
- Knowledge of HR laws and applications and demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and with tight time frames
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to analyse trends and propose recommendations
- Experience in APAC HR a strong plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top