Human Resource Generalist, Team Lead
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The HR Generalist team sits within the People Operations team and focuses on delivering excellent employee experience, throughout the employee lifecycle. The team are actively connected and engaging with employees across EMEA, supporting the Facebook Mission. This role will report to the EMEA HR Generalist Lead.
- Lead, develop and coach a growing team of HR Generalist across the EMEA Region
- Lead the London site strategy for the HR Generalist team
- Develop effective strategy for the HR Generalist team, adapting to our changing needs as we scale our business and team
- Strategic collaboration, stakeholder management, change management across the HR function and client groups
- Independently managing regional and global projects, influencing stakeholders and driving change
- Working with our People Operations and XFN teams to identify and analyse key success metrics, measure efficiency to drive business decisions
- Identifying opportunity for continuous process streamlining and improvement. Leading regional and global projects to deliver these industry leading improvements
- Responsible for the delivery of a leading employee experience for our London & Tech teams, through effective HR strategies and partnerships
- Provide outstanding support for the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (on boarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding)
- Create and develop strong partnerships with EMEA wide HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, and specialty HR Operations teams (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS)
- Partner with the HR Technology team providing input on workflows, audits, reporting, special requests, and new requirements
- 7+ years Human Resources experience
- People Management experience including building, leading, and evolving performing teams
- Strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, change management and collaborate across the organization
- Project management capabilities and experience identifying and building scaled solutions for continuous improvement and the streamlining of processes to deliver operational best practice and an exceptional employee experience
- Exceptional employee service skills/focus and the ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Proven ability to perform in fast-paced, agile environment
- ability to operate a high level while managing ambiguity
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Global mindset.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top