HRIS Business Analyst Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook HRIS team is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to lead data-driven process and facilitate technology solutions to the business. This role will focus on establishing best practices for the team, scalable processes and consistent approach to isolate technical needs in HR. In addition, this role will be expected to work closely with Enterprise Engineering to assess feasibility, inform project prioritization and roadmap planning, drive automation efforts, and measure success of deployments.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader in HR technology strategy and have years of corporate experience developing teams to match enterprise growth and scale. The Business Analyst Lead must be a collaborative partner to both the business and engineering, have the ability to align multiple cross-functional teams to a single solution, manage through change and be comfortable with ambiguity, and influence leaders on strategic direction.
- Partners with program owners and key business stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and document HR technology opportunities that create capacity, reduce risks, enable automation, increase efficiency and enhance the employee experience
- Documents the current state and future state environment to properly assess system requirements needed to achieve business goals
- Communicates and translates requirements effectively and ensures proper coordination between technology teams and the business owners
- Develops business requirements document (â€BRDâ€), test scripts for user acceptance testing (â€UATâ€), and training materials for newly developed solution or system
- Facilitates discussion of technology solution with business stakeholders, technical teams, and project manager to agree on overall project timeline
- Partners with the business stakeholders on change management required for post deployment success
- Documents, maintains, and shares best practices across the team playing an active role in developing expertise
- Maintain a high-level familiarity of relevant IT systems in order to identify and address potential upstream/downstream integration impacts
- Work with business leaders and HR leadership across EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions to align global technology efforts and inform long-term roadmap planning
- Analyze and report metrics on HRIS activities in support of strategic decision-making initiatives and for ongoing measurement and continual improvement
- Bachelors' degree in areas such as Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of consulting, project management, operations management, or business systems analyst experience.
- Experience implementing, building and deploying HR technology solutions with supporting data.
- Experience building and scaling teams and developing action plans to operationalize vision.
- Experience influencing at all levels of organization, communication and partnership experience while driving and implementing company changes.
- Experience managing, growing, and developing individual contributors & managing teams.
- Experience with HR best practices in the market and implementing technology solutions to support compliance requirements.
- Experience in quantitative analysis to convey a data-driven story to technical and non-technical audiences around business insights to inform technology solutions.
- 7+ years experience in an HR environment with thorough understanding of HR Systems
- Certification or experience in Agile/Scrum or similar methodologies
- Experience working with HR/organizational systems (e.g., Workday, Tableau, and Salesforce)
- Experience with CRM or HRIS system implementations and data migrations
- Experience with compensation, L&D, benefits, and global mobility systems implementations
Back to top