HRBP Leader, Global Operations and Corporate Development
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced and energetic HR Leader to support our Global Operations and Corporate Development Organizations. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales in size. This position is located in our Menlo Park office.
The HRBP Leader for Global Operations and Corporate Development, reporting to the VP of HRBPs, Diversity, Programs & Operations, will be responsible for HRBP leadership for Community Operations, Business Integrity, Mergers and Acquisitions, and strategic cross-functional projects for Facebook across a rapidly growing global team. This is a highly critical role charged with advancing Facebook's HRBP function for the global teams. This person will lead a team of HRBPs to define the capabilities required to support Facebook's core operations and corporate development efforts and execute against plans as Facebook continues to scale rapidly and smartly across a workforce comprised of FTEs and outsourcers. This person will also bring a highly analytical mind and deep business context to deliver the right HR solutions to these strategic functions. S/he will understand how to work with the leadership teams to evolve the organization through transformational work and will collaborate across the People function to deliver our growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a highly strategic operator with the stature and leadership capability to manage People support to the Operations and Corporate Development functions and to the HRBP team globally as a key member of the leadership team. S/he will have a successful and progressively responsible leadership track record in reputable companies. S/he will be an experienced HR leader with an organization development orientation. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective organizational solutions to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. Also critical for success is this person's ability to relate to and influence in an engineering- and product-driven organization.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy
- Provide strategic business partnership to executives: provide executive coaching to top leaders
- Ensure the delivery of innovative organizational development solutions and industry leading HR services across talent assessment, career development, performance management, leadership development, culture development, and conflict resolution
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner with other cross-functional teams across Diversity, L&D, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, and Mobility on communications and best practices
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expertise in planning and execution of employee relations efforts
- Provide strong organizational leadership for the People function, HRBP function, and Global Operations and Corporate Development team
- 17+ years of business experience, with a minimum of 12 years in HR, predominantly in business facing roles supporting at the executive level
- Experience as an organizational leader
- Experience understanding strategic organizational issues and influencing change
- Experience operating in a matrix organization
- Experience helping global organizations scale
- Experience cultivating relationships globally
- People assessment experience
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation experience
- BA/BS degree
Back to top